(Resolution #1, being the founding of the organization)
Purpose: The finalization of the Interplanetary Council of the CC.
- The Interplanetary Council of the CC (similar to the UN Security Council), would consist of five members.
- three would be permanent members.
- two would be rotational/temporary members.
- initially, the two rotational members may not be from the same planet.
- five members is the initial amount of members, it may grow as the CC gains more members.
- Permanent members hold veto power.
- Veto may be overturned if the majority of the Greater Assembly votes against it (two-thirds majority), to prevent abuse of veto power.
- The CC Interplanetary Council holds the responsibility over the deployment of the CC Peacekeepers.
Please vote or discuss the proposal below.